martedì 6 marzo 2012

Tupperware Magic Tower

Here I am to review a product that I received as a gift and I really do not know how to use :-), cooking meatballs with rice I thought to Serve the rice in a different way and I and 'come to mind that these molds were perfect for this purpose.
These are three molds stacked one above the other with the characteristic of having a sort of cover that, once pressed through the circular rim, allows the escape of the compound in a delicate.
In practice I've drained rice and seasoned with a little butter, then I put a little 'rice in the mold to fill it up well and I leveled with a spoon. I let the rice sit in the mold for a few minutes later I knocked on the stencil plate and I slid the cover until you have the red tower of rice pretty compact.
The magic tower and 'useful for preparing single-portion desserts like tiramisu small, stuffed biscuits etc. etc..









Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

Aggiungi qui un commento, grazie